Monday, 7 January 2008

Running out of space

Chinese New Year is just around the corner - which means its time for spring cleaning. I hate spring cleaning as I will always end up not throwing the things but finding spaces to 'keep' them and hubby will start nagging at me.

Since this pregnancy, I have done a lot of online shopping. My family's wardrobes are bursting with all the new purchases. My kitchen storage spaces are bursting too as I increase more of my Tupperware collections...kekekeke...

And my fridge / freezer space is bursting too! I have been storing alot of expressed breasts milk and now, I am in trouble. I have been latching Mischa most of the time and will empty my breasts after each feed. Although Favian has been 'helpful' in clearing my EBM (i mix into his milk) but he cannot catch up with the amount I store as he only drinks 2 times of milk in a day.
Look at my stash!

0 comments:

A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.

blogging moms

Labels