Wednesday, 9 July 2008

Like Mother Like Daughter???

Recently there has been a debate within my family with regards to who Mischa looks like. Some friends have commented that Mischa looks more and more like me. Some says Mischa resembles her brother - to me Favian takes after my hubby....so is that to say that Mischa looks like my hubby?

Well....I found this interesting photo of myself taken at around 6 mths old - I look relatively smaller size than my own daughter....kekeke...Mischa's photo taken at 6mths plus.
OH! By the way, the similar poses that mother and daughter striked for the camera was unplanned....its just pure coincidence....same parting for the hair, both on walkers and chewing on some toys......I couldn't help laughing too....



So what do you think???

0 comments:

A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.

blogging moms

Labels