Saturday, 24 January 2009

All set for Chinese New Year

I made some hairclips to match Mischa's New Year clothes and these are my favourites out of 5 clips I made-

For 1st Day of CNY: Zhao Cai Mao clippy

White Lace Teddy clippy

Sparkling Tiara Grosgrain bow

Mischa's gonna look 'oh-so-sweeeet' this New Year!
And I went off to pamper myself to a full set of acrylic nail with nailart - wohooooo! Love it to bits! And can you believe I spent 6 hours on my pedicure and this??!!

2 comments:

stargazer said...

hihi, i happen to surf across your blog,and saw your nice clips. May i know where you can buy the nice materials to make the clips? Especially the zao cai mao and the tiara?

S@L said...

hi
stargazer,
i sourced materials from all over the world and locally too. Check out my blog here:
http://mischaslilsecrets.blogspot.com for more!

A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.

blogging moms

Labels