Saturday, 10 October 2009

Busy....

It's been a really long time since i last updated my blog. Gosh, one month has gone past just like that!
I have been busy packing and clearing stuff getting ready to move. and this will be my last weekend here in my love next of 7 years! Yes I do feel a bit sad afterall this is where we 'made' 2 kiddos and shared happiness and sadness.
we spent so much effort, but little money in the design of our 1st nest. Now it's gonna belong to someone else's soon. I do hope that the new owner will cherish this little space here as much as we did!

Still alot more to pack up before we officially move out by next Friday. Now I am busy with my new property & recruitment career, some ID projects on hand and also the itinery planner for our first ever Japan trip!

talking about this trip just makes me excited and stressed at the same time. Cos I am the sole planner of the entire programme in this trip, hubby's responsibilities will only come when we reach Japan - navigating our way through and of course when the credit card bills come after our trip! Kekekekee!...I am really so looking foward to this trip. Will update about my trip then!

0 comments:

A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.

blogging moms

Labels