Tuesday, 20 July 2010
Shitty stuff
Just when I hv decided to come bk to blog more regularly, shitty stuffs hv to happen to me....
First it was Mischa falling sick for a good 3 days n sticking to me like a koala onto a tree.
Then work piled up, supplies ran out n then politics!
Then guilt kicked in and I suddenly had the urge to put Mischa into a 3hrs programme instead of a childcare center where I leave her there from 9-5pm!
Now that I m more active in Facebook, weirdos start to appear from everywhere. I dun deny that I love the attention i get when customers notice my works. However at the same time I attract unnecessary attention from competitors.
So u see, all this shitty stuff left me zombified and blogging was the last thing on my mind.
I can feel more shitty stuff coming my way soon but I will just sit n wait for it to come as I m all prepared but it's tiring just to think of these craps I hv to face in my life.
I m starting to talk nonsense now, I better go catch up on my sleep
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
First it was Mischa falling sick for a good 3 days n sticking to me like a koala onto a tree.
Then work piled up, supplies ran out n then politics!
Then guilt kicked in and I suddenly had the urge to put Mischa into a 3hrs programme instead of a childcare center where I leave her there from 9-5pm!
Now that I m more active in Facebook, weirdos start to appear from everywhere. I dun deny that I love the attention i get when customers notice my works. However at the same time I attract unnecessary attention from competitors.
So u see, all this shitty stuff left me zombified and blogging was the last thing on my mind.
I can feel more shitty stuff coming my way soon but I will just sit n wait for it to come as I m all prepared but it's tiring just to think of these craps I hv to face in my life.
I m starting to talk nonsense now, I better go catch up on my sleep
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- S@L
- A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.
Feedjit
Labels
My Blogger Frens
- Blurbelle - Sweet Angel Chloe
- Breastfeeding Mummies
- Cactusnah - Eagan
- Catherine's Jovan
- Cindy - Baby Travis
- Elaine's Blog - Ethan Swee
- Evelyn - Journey Into Parenthood
- Fenni - Aurora Glory-Anne
- Fenni - Glacier
- Geneveive - Joshua
- Gillian - Javier
- Gloomybear - Arielle
- Grace - Baby Ashlyn
- Grace's Eliza
- Irin - R&R Twins' Mummy
- Joelle- Seth Sara
- K@ye's Claire
- Kelley- Reflections of you & me
- Kittybride's Chloe
- Langlao's Ashlee
- Lazykat's Zee Yann
- Lilian - Krissa's Precious Moments
- Mashmallow- Our Footprints
- May - Prince Ervin
- Michelle's Keira
- Pax- Matthew & Joanne
- Plim - Bella & Bevis
- Poochi's Hazel
- Starfruit - Rae
- Tinkabel - Baby Matthias
- Ueno's Leroy
- Weishy's Hayley
- YY - Teng Little Muscle Man
0 comments: