Tuesday, 1 April 2008

Baby Swimming

After hearing all the rave about infant swimming at the Hua Xia International , I wanted to make a trip there to see what the rave is all about. Today Hubby and I brought little Mischa have a swim and this is a video clip of Mischa swimming after a light warmup session by the staff.

I have always heard sayings that babies are born swimmers and I never really took this seriously as I thought at the most they will be keeping themselves afloat, tat's all. But looking at the way Mischa kick and move her limbs in the water really amazed me....





0 comments:

A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.

blogging moms

Labels