Tuesday, 15 April 2008

Security Blanket with LOVE - II

Yeah finally completed my 2nd and 3rd security blanket. I am quite proud la....although maybe not good enough to sell. But i am enjoying the whole process of making them. THe colourful ribbons and tags just makes my day.

This green terry cloth is actually a pc of wash cloth. It has vrey nice trimming. But i have not master the skill of sewing a curved corner - did i mention i am going for my sewing class today? Great, will throw this question to the teacher later .


Eve, look! This is for Layla!!!! In her favourite shades of green and pink combi!
Hope she will like it.
P/S: Pls email me ur add ok? I can't wait to post it out to you! :-o



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Alf and I love it, and I'm sure Layla will too, thanks so much!!! :)

Will e-mail you in a bit!!

A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.

blogging moms

Labels