Thursday, 8 May 2008

Mischa is 6 Months Old!

Mischa turned 6 months old yesterday! Yippeee...how time flies. Now she is showing more seperation anxiety and feels more attached to mummy.

This is the grouchy baby - photo taken this morning:





Her milestones so far:
• Turns toward sounds and voices
Imitates sounds
Rolls over in both directions
Is ready for solid foods
• Sits without support
• Mouths objects
• Passes objects from hand to hand
• Lunges forward
Jabbers
Drags objects toward himself

I have reached my target for TBF Mischa....BUT I have decided to hang on for the moment..and have set my NEW target to 12 mths! Hope I can do it although I feel less and less motivated to pump milk whenever Mischa is not with me. But because of her recent eczema issues, I will just have to hang on for her sake! Luckily hubby has been very supportive in it (well, maybe not. cos he can then save on Formula milk?!)
Give me some encouragement will ya?

0 comments:

A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.

blogging moms

Labels