Saturday, 3 May 2008
My Favourite Dishes
In the mood to cook:
These 2 dishes are my favourites and I love to have them as its fully packed with nutrients and is easy to cook.
Chicken and Potato Stew

I learnt his dish from my dad but seriously I think I did a better job! hehehe cos everytime he will 'clean up' the gravy on his plate! Love the thick yummy gravy on plain rice.
Fish Head and Papaya soup

I could drink this everyday! I call this my 'milk booster' too.Whenever I feel my BM supply dipping, I will prepare this soup for my lunch and my BM supply will come back!
These 2 dishes are my favourites and I love to have them as its fully packed with nutrients and is easy to cook.
Chicken and Potato Stew
I learnt his dish from my dad but seriously I think I did a better job! hehehe cos everytime he will 'clean up' the gravy on his plate! Love the thick yummy gravy on plain rice.
Fish Head and Papaya soup
I could drink this everyday! I call this my 'milk booster' too.Whenever I feel my BM supply dipping, I will prepare this soup for my lunch and my BM supply will come back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- S@L
- A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.
Feedjit
Labels
My Blogger Frens
- Blurbelle - Sweet Angel Chloe
- Breastfeeding Mummies
- Cactusnah - Eagan
- Catherine's Jovan
- Cindy - Baby Travis
- Elaine's Blog - Ethan Swee
- Evelyn - Journey Into Parenthood
- Fenni - Aurora Glory-Anne
- Fenni - Glacier
- Geneveive - Joshua
- Gillian - Javier
- Gloomybear - Arielle
- Grace - Baby Ashlyn
- Grace's Eliza
- Irin - R&R Twins' Mummy
- Joelle- Seth Sara
- K@ye's Claire
- Kelley- Reflections of you & me
- Kittybride's Chloe
- Langlao's Ashlee
- Lazykat's Zee Yann
- Lilian - Krissa's Precious Moments
- Mashmallow- Our Footprints
- May - Prince Ervin
- Michelle's Keira
- Pax- Matthew & Joanne
- Plim - Bella & Bevis
- Poochi's Hazel
- Starfruit - Rae
- Tinkabel - Baby Matthias
- Ueno's Leroy
- Weishy's Hayley
- YY - Teng Little Muscle Man
0 comments: