Friday, 24 October 2008
FAVIAN is FIVE!
Today is Favian's 5th Birthday! Time flies and my little Prince is now a little grown up man :) As i always like to call him 'Little man'.
Because of our new addition of Mischa this year, we have decided to just hold a celebration in school for Favian as I guess he will enjoy more than if we were to have a combined celebration with Mischa's birthday in another 2 week's time.
This year, I baked a cake and some cuppies for his birthday. Since my latest interest is in baking, I gave it a shot in making fondant covered cake. This 'project' took me a few days and half an hour before we set off to Favian's school I was just trying to finish up the legs for Spongebob!
I am most proud of the Spongebob cake and some character figurines especially Patrick Star (the creature in Pink with green underwear!)


The Prince and his Crown




HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAVIAN!!! Daddy, Mummy and Mischa Loves You!!!
See my cake at : http://www.coolest-birthday-cakes.com/coolest-spongebob-cake-113.html
Because of our new addition of Mischa this year, we have decided to just hold a celebration in school for Favian as I guess he will enjoy more than if we were to have a combined celebration with Mischa's birthday in another 2 week's time.
This year, I baked a cake and some cuppies for his birthday. Since my latest interest is in baking, I gave it a shot in making fondant covered cake. This 'project' took me a few days and half an hour before we set off to Favian's school I was just trying to finish up the legs for Spongebob!
I am most proud of the Spongebob cake and some character figurines especially Patrick Star (the creature in Pink with green underwear!)
The Prince and his Crown




HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAVIAN!!! Daddy, Mummy and Mischa Loves You!!!
See my cake at : http://www.coolest-birthday-cakes.com/coolest-spongebob-cake-113.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- S@L
- A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.
Feedjit
Labels
My Blogger Frens
- Blurbelle - Sweet Angel Chloe
- Breastfeeding Mummies
- Cactusnah - Eagan
- Catherine's Jovan
- Cindy - Baby Travis
- Elaine's Blog - Ethan Swee
- Evelyn - Journey Into Parenthood
- Fenni - Aurora Glory-Anne
- Fenni - Glacier
- Geneveive - Joshua
- Gillian - Javier
- Gloomybear - Arielle
- Grace - Baby Ashlyn
- Grace's Eliza
- Irin - R&R Twins' Mummy
- Joelle- Seth Sara
- K@ye's Claire
- Kelley- Reflections of you & me
- Kittybride's Chloe
- Langlao's Ashlee
- Lazykat's Zee Yann
- Lilian - Krissa's Precious Moments
- Mashmallow- Our Footprints
- May - Prince Ervin
- Michelle's Keira
- Pax- Matthew & Joanne
- Plim - Bella & Bevis
- Poochi's Hazel
- Starfruit - Rae
- Tinkabel - Baby Matthias
- Ueno's Leroy
- Weishy's Hayley
- YY - Teng Little Muscle Man
1 comments:
WOW!Great job!!! Looking very professionally done and nice!!!