Thursday, 2 October 2008

Mischa can get off the bed!

I was so impressed with Mischa last night. I was playing with her on my bed and trying to coax her to sleep. She suddenly leaped forward and wanted to attempt to get down the platform from the edge of my bed. She actually put her butt at the edge with one hand supporting herself and her cute little feet shifting a little at a time to move herself lower. I was actually impressed by the steadiness and that she didnt just plonk herself face-down like how many babies would have done.

I wasn't quick enough to capture that 1st moment, but i placed her back on the edge and made her do the stunt again and again. I just want to record down this milestone of hers and let her see it in future. So this is her 3rd attempt:

0 comments:

A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.

blogging moms

Labels