Wednesday, 19 November 2008
New Hello Kitty finds
WOW...i didn't know that collecting Hello Kitty merchandise can be an addiction. Recently I have added quite alot of stuff to my humble collection. Now i dream of designing a display cabinet for my new home....maybe a Kitty-fied kitchen? I m sure my dear hub will freak out!
My recent finds:
Love love love the HK die-cut box with handle. When i first bought it, hb thought i was gonna use it for my coming good friend's wedding dinner. Of course not la! I could'nt resist the cutie look and knew that i had to own it nomatter what! Inside contains snacks.

There is a Hello Kitty lucky draw (LD) recently held at Kaikai (chinatown). It was my first time playing the LD and it was really exciting.
This was the poster for the LD:

I was hoping to get the Grand prize- a HK rotating sushi tray - more like a conveyor belt (like what u see in Sakae sushi) so sweet and unique! Sob sob, but no luck. If you know of anyone/anywhere selling, pls let me know!
The ladies all go mad the moment the LD starts. Everyone were stuffing cash notes of $10 & $50 to the cashier just to make their draw...the lady boss must be laughing in her heart and later smiling her way to the bank.
These were my prizes, nothing great, but I love the 2 die-cut plates to bits.

* I dunno why, but by just owning & looking at these Hello Kitty stuff simply put a smile to my face and makes my day! I hope Mischa loves HK as much as I do - then i will have plenty of excuses to buy more HK stuffs!
*UPDATE(10th Dec 08): I finally got my hands on the rotating sushi tray! Yay!!
My recent finds:
Love love love the HK die-cut box with handle. When i first bought it, hb thought i was gonna use it for my coming good friend's wedding dinner. Of course not la! I could'nt resist the cutie look and knew that i had to own it nomatter what! Inside contains snacks.

There is a Hello Kitty lucky draw (LD) recently held at Kaikai (chinatown). It was my first time playing the LD and it was really exciting.
This was the poster for the LD:

I was hoping to get the Grand prize- a HK rotating sushi tray - more like a conveyor belt (like what u see in Sakae sushi) so sweet and unique! Sob sob, but no luck. If you know of anyone/anywhere selling, pls let me know!
The ladies all go mad the moment the LD starts. Everyone were stuffing cash notes of $10 & $50 to the cashier just to make their draw...the lady boss must be laughing in her heart and later smiling her way to the bank.
These were my prizes, nothing great, but I love the 2 die-cut plates to bits.

* I dunno why, but by just owning & looking at these Hello Kitty stuff simply put a smile to my face and makes my day! I hope Mischa loves HK as much as I do - then i will have plenty of excuses to buy more HK stuffs!
*UPDATE(10th Dec 08): I finally got my hands on the rotating sushi tray! Yay!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- S@L
- A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.
Feedjit
Labels
My Blogger Frens
- Blurbelle - Sweet Angel Chloe
- Breastfeeding Mummies
- Cactusnah - Eagan
- Catherine's Jovan
- Cindy - Baby Travis
- Elaine's Blog - Ethan Swee
- Evelyn - Journey Into Parenthood
- Fenni - Aurora Glory-Anne
- Fenni - Glacier
- Geneveive - Joshua
- Gillian - Javier
- Gloomybear - Arielle
- Grace - Baby Ashlyn
- Grace's Eliza
- Irin - R&R Twins' Mummy
- Joelle- Seth Sara
- K@ye's Claire
- Kelley- Reflections of you & me
- Kittybride's Chloe
- Langlao's Ashlee
- Lazykat's Zee Yann
- Lilian - Krissa's Precious Moments
- Mashmallow- Our Footprints
- May - Prince Ervin
- Michelle's Keira
- Pax- Matthew & Joanne
- Plim - Bella & Bevis
- Poochi's Hazel
- Starfruit - Rae
- Tinkabel - Baby Matthias
- Ueno's Leroy
- Weishy's Hayley
- YY - Teng Little Muscle Man
0 comments: