Monday, 31 August 2009

Sad to say goodbye

I dun usually blog about unhappy events but after thinking thru I felt that at least for close frens who read my blog will have an idea of what was going on. In fact I only shared this with a good fren and didn't mention at all in other occasions. It has been such an emotional roller-coster ride for me for the past few weeks. Happy and unhappy events happened one after another.
Mixed feelings.
Disappointment.

And now its gonna end. Today marks the last day of The Braised Kitchen. I know some of you will be very surprised as we recently had a good review from 8 days and business was picking up. Well, sad to say that it's due to some internal issues that cannot be resolved. We have tried and did our best but the best solution seems to be this. It's very difficult to continue a business and make it work when not all the parties agree with one another.
I would like to thank my frens who supported us for the brief 4mths in the business.
If you ask me, it surely is painful cos' we put all our heart and soul into it. But it will be even worse should we continue this business. Let this be a good lesson learnt for all of us.

But we are optimistic cos there are greater plans ahead for hubby and myself.

0 comments:

A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.

blogging moms

Labels