Saturday, 6 October 2007

Hot hot day

Mood: Lethargic

The scorching hot weather these fews days are driving me nuts! Especially since I am pregnant now, its like a hot furnace within me... bad weather = bad mood. I cannot even sit through my TV session without the fan blowing directly at me. Some say cool stuff are a 'no-no' during pregnancy, but I cannot be bothered anymore. I believe the heat within me can still take the cold and will spare my baby - I don't want to die of heat stroke.

Finally I am able to concentrate on my knitting since these few days I have the mood for some quiet times (cos i dun feel like moving about) , thanks to the weather.

My tummy is getting heavier, popping day is near and I still have a lot of uncompleted projects waiting for me to complete before I am due. will post update in my next blog post.

0 comments:

A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.

blogging moms

Labels