Thursday, 11 October 2007

My Cutie Boy

Favian is turning 4 years old soon! We are going to hold a mini birthday celebration this year for him as mummy is too big and clumsy to move around much these days. Thus a simple fare should be good enough.

Looking back at his photos since the 1st day in the ward there were lots of fond memories. This morning I woke up and saw him cuddled in the warm comforter with just his head sticking out, it instantly reminded me of a similar 'pose' he was in when he was 1 day old. I quickly took a snap of it and made a comparison of the 2 photos.

How cutie! The same face profile, the same side-burn, the neck and jawline....



How I wish he will not grow up so fast! Really love my little darling to bits!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

My name is also Favian. I thought I would drop in an say hi.

A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.

blogging moms

Labels