Sunday, 24 February 2008

New Toys

I have always wanted to get some 'toy's to entertain Mischa as I am taking care of her most of the time now. After seeing Favian enjoying his Leapster L-Max from Leapfrog and find that it is very educational. I decided to get the Littletouch Leappad for Mischa since there was a sale going on. I got this through an overseas spree from fellow Nov mummy , Tinkabel quite a while ago, but I only started to try playing with it last week.

I guess Mischa is more or less ready since it is recommended for 3mths - 3yrs old. When i flipped the pages and played the narration, she was focusing on it.


I also bought an Infant to Toddler rocker chair for Mischa as she wants to be carried all the time. Even when I place her in her Combi highchair cum rocker, she refuse to sit in it for long. This rocker has a vibration mode to soothe baby. So far it works for her, at least she can sit by herself for a longer period and I can do my work or surf the web.


Recently have been occupied with Mischa and the never ending work at home. So on Valentine's Day I asked hubby for a gift which I had been eyeing for a while. He got me a PSP slim & lite after much consideration between this and the Nintendo Wii. I decided to get the PSP as I can bring it along car trips or when I am on the train. Cos i realised that I actually dun have much time or luxury at home to enjoy my the Nintendo Wii as I will be occupied by the 2 rascals. so in the end hubby will be the one enjoying the Wii. Since we have a X-box at home, so a PSP seems more logical.

0 comments:

A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.

blogging moms

Labels