Sunday, 24 February 2008

Shopping in the forum

Eversince I started to join in the BPs since my pregancy days, I became kind of addicted to it and will check for good buys everyday. In the end I realise that I spend more money online then at shopping malls! However most of the things I bought are for Mischa and Favian, only occasionally for myself.

Like the other day I was browsing the WTS section of the forum and saw a mummy selling a Brand new Baby Bjorn Synergy which I wanted to get for a long time, but was not that 'silly' to pay the full price for it. To me it is considered brand new as the mummy has used it for only a day and realise that she prefers her Storkke pram. So here is her lost, my BIG gain.....

In fact some friends were telling me to consider the Ergo carrier which is more value for money since it can accommodate heavier babies and with Ergo, babies are actually 'sitting' and not hanging by the 'crotch'. Well...the vain me also considering the aesthetic factor and the choice is clear...

My Black Baby Bjorn Synergy carrier


The Ergo carrier


Now baby carriers look so cool that it is priced at $299 in retail shops! But of course I paid much lesser for it...hehehe...

P.S: My ideal carrier is suppose to be the white Synergy..hiaz,..but to be practical and since I am buying a 2nd hand one, I cant be too choosy :(

My dream Synergy



Back to shopping in the forum, I just ordered a bumper mat for Mischa. This is something I sweared not to buy as I felt it was redundant. Now...my views has changed....will be receiving it in a week's time...hopefully it is a good buy and not become another white elephant at home...

Will update more on that...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh! I love the Ergo! I just got it two weeks ago and it's already saved my life. :) I don't get neck, back strains when I use it, compared to my previous carrier, which was of the "hang at the crotch" variety.

- Evelyn (bottomsup.wordpress.com)

A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.

blogging moms

Labels