Friday, 1 August 2008
Cycling with my kiddos
Post dated entry
Hubby and I brought our 2 kiddos cycling around our neighbourhood last Saturday. We had no where interesting to go and since I just bought my Jappy looking bike (auntie-looking bike with basket and a child seat behind), we decided to just work it out with a 'trip to nowwhere'.
Mischa in my bike - actually this is the first time I ever pillion a baby! The last time I pillioned someone was during my teens at the East Coast Park....it was quite pressurising at first but after I got a hang of it, it was rather fun.
Mischa in the child seat with padding all over - shoulder pads, seat cushions, and a bolster to make her sit snugly. Looks so luxurious compared to Gor-gor's version

We cycled to Rivervale where hubby got the uncle from the bicycle shop to do some repair to the brakes of his mountain bike and we grabbed a quick lunch at the mall.
We cycled to the nearby Sculpture park and saw some children learning In-line skating. In fact hubby and i jus got ourselves a pair of K2 Original soft boot In-line skates. We hope to be able to skate like a pro in no time!
That's me in the 'auntie-bike'.
Hubby and I brought our 2 kiddos cycling around our neighbourhood last Saturday. We had no where interesting to go and since I just bought my Jappy looking bike (auntie-looking bike with basket and a child seat behind), we decided to just work it out with a 'trip to nowwhere'.
Mischa in my bike - actually this is the first time I ever pillion a baby! The last time I pillioned someone was during my teens at the East Coast Park....it was quite pressurising at first but after I got a hang of it, it was rather fun.
Mischa in the child seat with padding all over - shoulder pads, seat cushions, and a bolster to make her sit snugly. Looks so luxurious compared to Gor-gor's version
We cycled to Rivervale where hubby got the uncle from the bicycle shop to do some repair to the brakes of his mountain bike and we grabbed a quick lunch at the mall.
We cycled to the nearby Sculpture park and saw some children learning In-line skating. In fact hubby and i jus got ourselves a pair of K2 Original soft boot In-line skates. We hope to be able to skate like a pro in no time!
That's me in the 'auntie-bike'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- S@L
- A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.
Feedjit
Labels
My Blogger Frens
- Blurbelle - Sweet Angel Chloe
- Breastfeeding Mummies
- Cactusnah - Eagan
- Catherine's Jovan
- Cindy - Baby Travis
- Elaine's Blog - Ethan Swee
- Evelyn - Journey Into Parenthood
- Fenni - Aurora Glory-Anne
- Fenni - Glacier
- Geneveive - Joshua
- Gillian - Javier
- Gloomybear - Arielle
- Grace - Baby Ashlyn
- Grace's Eliza
- Irin - R&R Twins' Mummy
- Joelle- Seth Sara
- K@ye's Claire
- Kelley- Reflections of you & me
- Kittybride's Chloe
- Langlao's Ashlee
- Lazykat's Zee Yann
- Lilian - Krissa's Precious Moments
- Mashmallow- Our Footprints
- May - Prince Ervin
- Michelle's Keira
- Pax- Matthew & Joanne
- Plim - Bella & Bevis
- Poochi's Hazel
- Starfruit - Rae
- Tinkabel - Baby Matthias
- Ueno's Leroy
- Weishy's Hayley
- YY - Teng Little Muscle Man
0 comments: