Friday, 1 August 2008
Mani-Pedicure
Thanks to my kiddo's Godma-ma for recommending this posh Nail Spa where I go for my bi-weekly mani-pedicure session. A good time for me to sit back and relax and pamper myself - courtesy of Dearest Hubby!
I used to do my own mani-pedi and enjoys doing nail art. But eversince Mischa came along, I hardly had time and mood to get down to it. The pros of getting a Pro to do it for me is that both sides of the fingers will look equally good since I always have problem doing the mani for my right hand.
Look arent they pretty?

I used to do my own mani-pedi and enjoys doing nail art. But eversince Mischa came along, I hardly had time and mood to get down to it. The pros of getting a Pro to do it for me is that both sides of the fingers will look equally good since I always have problem doing the mani for my right hand.
Look arent they pretty?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- S@L
- A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.
Feedjit
Labels
My Blogger Frens
- Blurbelle - Sweet Angel Chloe
- Breastfeeding Mummies
- Cactusnah - Eagan
- Catherine's Jovan
- Cindy - Baby Travis
- Elaine's Blog - Ethan Swee
- Evelyn - Journey Into Parenthood
- Fenni - Aurora Glory-Anne
- Fenni - Glacier
- Geneveive - Joshua
- Gillian - Javier
- Gloomybear - Arielle
- Grace - Baby Ashlyn
- Grace's Eliza
- Irin - R&R Twins' Mummy
- Joelle- Seth Sara
- K@ye's Claire
- Kelley- Reflections of you & me
- Kittybride's Chloe
- Langlao's Ashlee
- Lazykat's Zee Yann
- Lilian - Krissa's Precious Moments
- Mashmallow- Our Footprints
- May - Prince Ervin
- Michelle's Keira
- Pax- Matthew & Joanne
- Plim - Bella & Bevis
- Poochi's Hazel
- Starfruit - Rae
- Tinkabel - Baby Matthias
- Ueno's Leroy
- Weishy's Hayley
- YY - Teng Little Muscle Man
0 comments: