Monday, 25 August 2008
No Pink - Only Red Bee
Sad sad sad...the Stroller BP was really unsuccessful. Apparently the seller said the supplier's were not selling genuine strollers - that explains the low prices. It further proves that Good things dun come cheap....hiaz...
After struggling for 2 days and had great debate with hubby...i finally decided to grab the last RED BEE from the stores. Although its said that the shipment for Pink Bee might come in end of next month. I just cannot wait anymore. I tried to convince myself tat I can always buy the Pink canopy when the stock is here.

So now i m S$999 poorer...no more drooling....hiak hiak hiak...oh u hv to try and see the Bee for urself to know why I m so crazy about it.
next thing i want to add on for my Sweet Bee:
cup holder - S$40
Parasol- S$80+
Pink Canopy - S$90?
After struggling for 2 days and had great debate with hubby...i finally decided to grab the last RED BEE from the stores. Although its said that the shipment for Pink Bee might come in end of next month. I just cannot wait anymore. I tried to convince myself tat I can always buy the Pink canopy when the stock is here.

So now i m S$999 poorer...no more drooling....hiak hiak hiak...oh u hv to try and see the Bee for urself to know why I m so crazy about it.
next thing i want to add on for my Sweet Bee:
cup holder - S$40
Parasol- S$80+
Pink Canopy - S$90?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- S@L
- A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.
Feedjit
Labels
My Blogger Frens
- Blurbelle - Sweet Angel Chloe
- Breastfeeding Mummies
- Cactusnah - Eagan
- Catherine's Jovan
- Cindy - Baby Travis
- Elaine's Blog - Ethan Swee
- Evelyn - Journey Into Parenthood
- Fenni - Aurora Glory-Anne
- Fenni - Glacier
- Geneveive - Joshua
- Gillian - Javier
- Gloomybear - Arielle
- Grace - Baby Ashlyn
- Grace's Eliza
- Irin - R&R Twins' Mummy
- Joelle- Seth Sara
- K@ye's Claire
- Kelley- Reflections of you & me
- Kittybride's Chloe
- Langlao's Ashlee
- Lazykat's Zee Yann
- Lilian - Krissa's Precious Moments
- Mashmallow- Our Footprints
- May - Prince Ervin
- Michelle's Keira
- Pax- Matthew & Joanne
- Plim - Bella & Bevis
- Poochi's Hazel
- Starfruit - Rae
- Tinkabel - Baby Matthias
- Ueno's Leroy
- Weishy's Hayley
- YY - Teng Little Muscle Man
0 comments: