Friday, 13 July 2007

Cute finds


Recently I have been doing alot of purchase online especially those from the SMH forum. Today I just received the cute little Tippy Toes Mary Janes Socks from Saffy (Mar mummy) for my Little Mischa. Saffy, thanks for coming over to pass me the socks! It's really exciting whenever I receive my purchases and hubby wonder why i can spend money when I don't even step out of my house. More to come.... Kekekeke....
Look aren't these socks cute?


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, cool socks! I love them! I think Mischa will look absolutely swell in them... no need for shoes.... :) Makes me wish I could buy them for myself as well. :)

A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.

blogging moms

Labels