Thursday, 26 July 2007
Shopping mood
Mood: Happy; satisfied :)
Recently I have not been sleeping very well..guess its the pregnancy insomnia kicking in. Or could it be due to my online shopping sprees that take place every other day, causing sleepless nights because of GUILT??? Hubby is gonna kill me if he finds out about my 'little dark secret' of online shopping. It is indeed a very addictive hobby and looking at the array of products in the market, I am really spoilt for choice. One week has passed and I am waiting anxiously for my 'loot' to be shipped here.
Ehhem...i shall post an update here once I receive my Loot. Do check back!
Update of my Loot
Recently I have not been sleeping very well..guess its the pregnancy insomnia kicking in. Or could it be due to my online shopping sprees that take place every other day, causing sleepless nights because of GUILT??? Hubby is gonna kill me if he finds out about my 'little dark secret' of online shopping. It is indeed a very addictive hobby and looking at the array of products in the market, I am really spoilt for choice. One week has passed and I am waiting anxiously for my 'loot' to be shipped here.
Ehhem...i shall post an update here once I receive my Loot. Do check back!
Update of my Loot
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- S@L
- A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.
Feedjit
Labels
My Blogger Frens
- Blurbelle - Sweet Angel Chloe
- Breastfeeding Mummies
- Cactusnah - Eagan
- Catherine's Jovan
- Cindy - Baby Travis
- Elaine's Blog - Ethan Swee
- Evelyn - Journey Into Parenthood
- Fenni - Aurora Glory-Anne
- Fenni - Glacier
- Geneveive - Joshua
- Gillian - Javier
- Gloomybear - Arielle
- Grace - Baby Ashlyn
- Grace's Eliza
- Irin - R&R Twins' Mummy
- Joelle- Seth Sara
- K@ye's Claire
- Kelley- Reflections of you & me
- Kittybride's Chloe
- Langlao's Ashlee
- Lazykat's Zee Yann
- Lilian - Krissa's Precious Moments
- Mashmallow- Our Footprints
- May - Prince Ervin
- Michelle's Keira
- Pax- Matthew & Joanne
- Plim - Bella & Bevis
- Poochi's Hazel
- Starfruit - Rae
- Tinkabel - Baby Matthias
- Ueno's Leroy
- Weishy's Hayley
- YY - Teng Little Muscle Man
0 comments: