Wednesday, 1 August 2007

Blink A Bling

Mood: Over the Moon

These few days I was occupied with setting up of my new online store, Blink A Bling. Its has been a hectic whole week uploading pictures, updating new posts for my little webby.

Jewellery making has been such an enjoyable hobby since I picked it up a year and a half ago. I enjoyed making little gifts for friends, for myself and my mum. The sense of satisfaction is overwhelming and I just feel so good when others comment about the piece of earring, necklace or ring that I am wearing and made by ME!

Hubby and friends have been urging me to start an online store to sell my Blings because my collections are bursting out of my wardrobe (or maybe just the drawer). I thought it was a good idea since I can never get to wear everything that i have designed and made.

Friends who are reading this, do drop by my store and take a look. I am still adding on to my collection, hence Bookmark my page and check back for more!

http://www.blinkabling.com

0 comments:

A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.

blogging moms

Labels