Monday, 13 August 2007
Hobby time
I was spoilt for choice when I stepped into Spotlight on Friday. But as I have just started on this new hobby, I did not dare to invest in yarns that are too expensive. I just grabbed some cheap yarns and those on special discount. Wait till I am more experience then I will buy better quality ones to knit more stuff for my kids and frens!
I intend to make this pair of booties (I got the patterns from a mummy fren from the SMH forum) and I also chose the same RED HOT tone...but I intend to embellish them with sparkling Swarovski crystals....yippie....Look out for the progress of these booties...
The Red HOT Botties

My loot.....
I intend to make this pair of booties (I got the patterns from a mummy fren from the SMH forum) and I also chose the same RED HOT tone...but I intend to embellish them with sparkling Swarovski crystals....yippie....Look out for the progress of these booties...
The Red HOT Botties

My loot.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- S@L
- A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.
Feedjit
Labels
My Blogger Frens
- Blurbelle - Sweet Angel Chloe
- Breastfeeding Mummies
- Cactusnah - Eagan
- Catherine's Jovan
- Cindy - Baby Travis
- Elaine's Blog - Ethan Swee
- Evelyn - Journey Into Parenthood
- Fenni - Aurora Glory-Anne
- Fenni - Glacier
- Geneveive - Joshua
- Gillian - Javier
- Gloomybear - Arielle
- Grace - Baby Ashlyn
- Grace's Eliza
- Irin - R&R Twins' Mummy
- Joelle- Seth Sara
- K@ye's Claire
- Kelley- Reflections of you & me
- Kittybride's Chloe
- Langlao's Ashlee
- Lazykat's Zee Yann
- Lilian - Krissa's Precious Moments
- Mashmallow- Our Footprints
- May - Prince Ervin
- Michelle's Keira
- Pax- Matthew & Joanne
- Plim - Bella & Bevis
- Poochi's Hazel
- Starfruit - Rae
- Tinkabel - Baby Matthias
- Ueno's Leroy
- Weishy's Hayley
- YY - Teng Little Muscle Man
0 comments: