Sunday, 12 August 2007
Sharing my Loot
Mood: Cheeky; happy
Last weekend finally collected my LOOT from a forum mummy fren. This time I really like my buys and they seem to be really good bargains...managed to get a set of 5pcs set for my dear son from Jshoppers and also a pair of jeans and 2 tops from Old Navy. Of course, not forgetting Baby Mischa, I got her some cute little dresses and romper. But these are not all, I am still waiting for my GAP orders and 2 other sprees from Old Navy....wahahaha......
From Jshoppers. I like the very Jap look.
These from Old Navy

For baby Mischa
Last weekend finally collected my LOOT from a forum mummy fren. This time I really like my buys and they seem to be really good bargains...managed to get a set of 5pcs set for my dear son from Jshoppers and also a pair of jeans and 2 tops from Old Navy. Of course, not forgetting Baby Mischa, I got her some cute little dresses and romper. But these are not all, I am still waiting for my GAP orders and 2 other sprees from Old Navy....wahahaha......
From Jshoppers. I like the very Jap look.
These from Old Navy

For baby Mischa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- S@L
- A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.
Feedjit
Labels
My Blogger Frens
- Blurbelle - Sweet Angel Chloe
- Breastfeeding Mummies
- Cactusnah - Eagan
- Catherine's Jovan
- Cindy - Baby Travis
- Elaine's Blog - Ethan Swee
- Evelyn - Journey Into Parenthood
- Fenni - Aurora Glory-Anne
- Fenni - Glacier
- Geneveive - Joshua
- Gillian - Javier
- Gloomybear - Arielle
- Grace - Baby Ashlyn
- Grace's Eliza
- Irin - R&R Twins' Mummy
- Joelle- Seth Sara
- K@ye's Claire
- Kelley- Reflections of you & me
- Kittybride's Chloe
- Langlao's Ashlee
- Lazykat's Zee Yann
- Lilian - Krissa's Precious Moments
- Mashmallow- Our Footprints
- May - Prince Ervin
- Michelle's Keira
- Pax- Matthew & Joanne
- Plim - Bella & Bevis
- Poochi's Hazel
- Starfruit - Rae
- Tinkabel - Baby Matthias
- Ueno's Leroy
- Weishy's Hayley
- YY - Teng Little Muscle Man
0 comments: