Friday, 24 August 2007
November Mummies Gathering
Ever since I knew I was pregnant again, and calculated that I will be due in Nov, I have been chatting with mummies in the SMH forum. The threads that I most frequent are the November 2007 and March 2007. Why March threads? Well cos the mummies there are nice and I love to join in their buying sprees.
By right, November thread should be more relevant to me, but I think the Novemeber mummies are mostly busy and the thread moves kinda slowly........
Recently I brought up a suggestion in the November thread for a gathering before we pop. Since most of us have been conversing alot via the forum, exchanging tips and updating our pregnancy progress, I thought it will be nice for us to meet up so that we can put the names to our faces!
The turnout was good, total of 10 mummies and we had a sumptuous dinner at the Swissotel Merchant Court. We talked about anything under the sun, updated our babies progress and of course not forgetting some phototaking sessions to keep a memory of this special day.
Some photos we took during/ after the dinner (photo courtesy of Poissons and Cactusnah)


By right, November thread should be more relevant to me, but I think the Novemeber mummies are mostly busy and the thread moves kinda slowly........
Recently I brought up a suggestion in the November thread for a gathering before we pop. Since most of us have been conversing alot via the forum, exchanging tips and updating our pregnancy progress, I thought it will be nice for us to meet up so that we can put the names to our faces!
The turnout was good, total of 10 mummies and we had a sumptuous dinner at the Swissotel Merchant Court. We talked about anything under the sun, updated our babies progress and of course not forgetting some phototaking sessions to keep a memory of this special day.
Some photos we took during/ after the dinner (photo courtesy of Poissons and Cactusnah)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- S@L
- A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.
Feedjit
Labels
My Blogger Frens
- Blurbelle - Sweet Angel Chloe
- Breastfeeding Mummies
- Cactusnah - Eagan
- Catherine's Jovan
- Cindy - Baby Travis
- Elaine's Blog - Ethan Swee
- Evelyn - Journey Into Parenthood
- Fenni - Aurora Glory-Anne
- Fenni - Glacier
- Geneveive - Joshua
- Gillian - Javier
- Gloomybear - Arielle
- Grace - Baby Ashlyn
- Grace's Eliza
- Irin - R&R Twins' Mummy
- Joelle- Seth Sara
- K@ye's Claire
- Kelley- Reflections of you & me
- Kittybride's Chloe
- Langlao's Ashlee
- Lazykat's Zee Yann
- Lilian - Krissa's Precious Moments
- Mashmallow- Our Footprints
- May - Prince Ervin
- Michelle's Keira
- Pax- Matthew & Joanne
- Plim - Bella & Bevis
- Poochi's Hazel
- Starfruit - Rae
- Tinkabel - Baby Matthias
- Ueno's Leroy
- Weishy's Hayley
- YY - Teng Little Muscle Man
0 comments: