Monday, 27 August 2007

Piggy Baby

I was due for my monthly checkup at the Gynae's today. I was a bit worried about Mischa's weight cos a few people have commented my tummy looks small for a 7mths old pregger. So I reminded myself to ask gynae if bb Mischa is of normal weight. I have put on 6.2kg till date and the ultra sound scan showed that my baby weighs a whopping 1.77 kg at 28weeks! The EDD reflected on the screen showed me at 31 weeks! Wow tats a lot of diff and bb is of above average in weight. Gosh, am i really carrying a PIGGY Baby ????

I was told to cut down on my sugar intake as I have excessive amniotic fluid. So I have to bid my durians goodbye for the time being until I give birth! My EDD has been scheduled forward and will most prob deliver 2-3 weeks earlier.

On one hand, I am looking forward for Mischa's early arrival. On the other hand i am worried as I recall the proceedure for Ceasar. I hope everything will go through smoothly and Mischa will be a cute, bouncy and healthy baby!

0 comments:

A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.

blogging moms

Labels