Thursday, 12 July 2007

Where have all the photos gone?

Mood: Sad, bored

Today is a very moody day for me...i wanted to consolidate all the photos taken during Favian's birthday from 1st yr to 3rd birthday...but I seem to have LOST THEM! Gosh....imagine my frustration cos every of his birthday meant a lot to me. For his 1st Birthday, I actually designed a cake for him....it's made up of his name F-A-V-I-A-N. 2nd year's birthday was a combined celebration with Catherine's daughter, Claudia at the space below my flat. It was a simple affair but fun and the cake was a Minnie and Mickey hugging each other :) The saddest thing is I have also lost the photos for last year's celebration. Dad told me that the video tape was damaged, and I can't find the photos I have taken too!!! I spent a bomb on Favian's Thomas the Train birthday cake and took a whole lot of shots of the party. (we booked a chalet at Aranda Country Club and did decorations of the place)....Mummy is gonna break down soon...so sad that he can't have his birthday memories.....Hiaz.


After lunch I digged all my CD rom collections, hoping to find some backup disks of the photos..but to no avail.....JUS then....I logged in hubby's Yahoo Photo Album and found the photos for the combined birthday celebration with Claudia! Yippeee......at least for now I still have 1 birthday bash for Favian to remember! (see slide)




0 comments:

A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.

blogging moms

Labels