Tuesday, 6 November 2007
Waiting for her appearance
Mood: A cocktail of Emotions
Tonight I will be admitted to TMC at midnight to prepare for my long-awaited C-section tomorrow morning. Hiaz....it's D-day finally...and seriously i cannot wait to 'offload' my dear girl to this world. To me it is a kind of break for me as i have been carrying her inside me for months and she seem to put on most of her weight recently making my every step a challenge.
Since 2 weeks back, I could no longer walk without looking like a penguin and sit without opening my legs wide. I missed the JL (john Little) sale, TAKA branded sale all because of this reason.
Tomorrow I can finally see Baby Mischa. Hubby is as excited as I am, but definately not as worried. The emotions within me now is full of anxiety, confusion, hope, worries and excited....
I am worried about the OPs, excited to BF my baby, at the same time worried whether i will have enough breast milk to feed her. Excited for her arrival, confused about the feeding schedule, alot of doubts even though this is my 2nd baby.
Not just worried about my newborn, but also for Favian. As i will be away from home for 4 days, I wonder what will happen to Little Favian, will daddy do a good job, will he be cranky and cannot sleep without mummy?Will he be jealous when he sees meimei? hiaz.....stupid me full of worries.
I have packed my big bag for the hospital, without a proper checklist (guess tats the way it is for a 2nd time mummy). But maybe I will bring another bag along tonight with more things added on. I shall now take a good rest and prepare or the big day tomorrow. Can't wait to see my darling tomorrow :)
Tonight I will be admitted to TMC at midnight to prepare for my long-awaited C-section tomorrow morning. Hiaz....it's D-day finally...and seriously i cannot wait to 'offload' my dear girl to this world. To me it is a kind of break for me as i have been carrying her inside me for months and she seem to put on most of her weight recently making my every step a challenge.
Since 2 weeks back, I could no longer walk without looking like a penguin and sit without opening my legs wide. I missed the JL (john Little) sale, TAKA branded sale all because of this reason.
Tomorrow I can finally see Baby Mischa. Hubby is as excited as I am, but definately not as worried. The emotions within me now is full of anxiety, confusion, hope, worries and excited....
I am worried about the OPs, excited to BF my baby, at the same time worried whether i will have enough breast milk to feed her. Excited for her arrival, confused about the feeding schedule, alot of doubts even though this is my 2nd baby.
Not just worried about my newborn, but also for Favian. As i will be away from home for 4 days, I wonder what will happen to Little Favian, will daddy do a good job, will he be cranky and cannot sleep without mummy?Will he be jealous when he sees meimei? hiaz.....stupid me full of worries.
I have packed my big bag for the hospital, without a proper checklist (guess tats the way it is for a 2nd time mummy). But maybe I will bring another bag along tonight with more things added on. I shall now take a good rest and prepare or the big day tomorrow. Can't wait to see my darling tomorrow :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- S@L
- A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.
Feedjit
Labels
My Blogger Frens
- Blurbelle - Sweet Angel Chloe
- Breastfeeding Mummies
- Cactusnah - Eagan
- Catherine's Jovan
- Cindy - Baby Travis
- Elaine's Blog - Ethan Swee
- Evelyn - Journey Into Parenthood
- Fenni - Aurora Glory-Anne
- Fenni - Glacier
- Geneveive - Joshua
- Gillian - Javier
- Gloomybear - Arielle
- Grace - Baby Ashlyn
- Grace's Eliza
- Irin - R&R Twins' Mummy
- Joelle- Seth Sara
- K@ye's Claire
- Kelley- Reflections of you & me
- Kittybride's Chloe
- Langlao's Ashlee
- Lazykat's Zee Yann
- Lilian - Krissa's Precious Moments
- Mashmallow- Our Footprints
- May - Prince Ervin
- Michelle's Keira
- Pax- Matthew & Joanne
- Plim - Bella & Bevis
- Poochi's Hazel
- Starfruit - Rae
- Tinkabel - Baby Matthias
- Ueno's Leroy
- Weishy's Hayley
- YY - Teng Little Muscle Man
0 comments: