Tuesday, 13 November 2007
Worried mummy
Mood: Worried
Yesterday we went for the followup checkup at Dr. EK Ong's clinic at TMC. Mischa was tested for her jaundice level and it was quite high at 14.8. I was very worried that the level will increase and she has to be admitted.
As i am TBF her, if she is being admitted for phototherapy, it will mean that I have to start expressing BM and send it to her during the stay. I tried to express my BM yesterday but the amount was pathetic. I guess it was becuse of my anxiety and worry that I didnt manage to pump out much.
I was advised to sun her before 10am and after 5pm to bring down the jaundice level. Hopefully like Favian, baby Mischa's jaundice will just disappear by itself.
Yesterday we went for the followup checkup at Dr. EK Ong's clinic at TMC. Mischa was tested for her jaundice level and it was quite high at 14.8. I was very worried that the level will increase and she has to be admitted.
As i am TBF her, if she is being admitted for phototherapy, it will mean that I have to start expressing BM and send it to her during the stay. I tried to express my BM yesterday but the amount was pathetic. I guess it was becuse of my anxiety and worry that I didnt manage to pump out much.
I was advised to sun her before 10am and after 5pm to bring down the jaundice level. Hopefully like Favian, baby Mischa's jaundice will just disappear by itself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- S@L
- A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.
Feedjit
Labels
My Blogger Frens
- Blurbelle - Sweet Angel Chloe
- Breastfeeding Mummies
- Cactusnah - Eagan
- Catherine's Jovan
- Cindy - Baby Travis
- Elaine's Blog - Ethan Swee
- Evelyn - Journey Into Parenthood
- Fenni - Aurora Glory-Anne
- Fenni - Glacier
- Geneveive - Joshua
- Gillian - Javier
- Gloomybear - Arielle
- Grace - Baby Ashlyn
- Grace's Eliza
- Irin - R&R Twins' Mummy
- Joelle- Seth Sara
- K@ye's Claire
- Kelley- Reflections of you & me
- Kittybride's Chloe
- Langlao's Ashlee
- Lazykat's Zee Yann
- Lilian - Krissa's Precious Moments
- Mashmallow- Our Footprints
- May - Prince Ervin
- Michelle's Keira
- Pax- Matthew & Joanne
- Plim - Bella & Bevis
- Poochi's Hazel
- Starfruit - Rae
- Tinkabel - Baby Matthias
- Ueno's Leroy
- Weishy's Hayley
- YY - Teng Little Muscle Man
0 comments: