Monday, 22 September 2008
Baking Cuppies!
Lately I have so much energy in baking! Hehehe... in fact I am practising hard for the 2 birthday celebrations of my kiddos! Gosh, I have not decided which bakery/ mummy to order the cakes from...talk about procrastination!
But here's my fruits of the day:


First attempt at making buttercream from scratch - strawberry+vanille flavoured- nice & sweet! Of course not forgetting my fav Hello kitty...die die must find a place for her..hehehe. Oh i must stress that I hand moulded the ribbon bow okay?????

And these I intend to include for Favian's Birthday celebration in his school
But here's my fruits of the day:


First attempt at making buttercream from scratch - strawberry+vanille flavoured- nice & sweet! Of course not forgetting my fav Hello kitty...die die must find a place for her..hehehe. Oh i must stress that I hand moulded the ribbon bow okay?????

And these I intend to include for Favian's Birthday celebration in his school
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- S@L
- A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.
Feedjit
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(96)
-
▼
September
(18)
- Love cuppies!
- Fondant Modelling Class
- Baking Cuppies!
- Thumbs up!
- Fish Head with Papaya Soup - BM booster
- Oven Baked Rice
- Chicken & Potatoes Stew
- 红槽鸡 - Red rice wine residue chicken
- Mischa is 10 Months - Toothchart
- Mooncake Making Season
- Lantern Fest at Chinese Garden
- Hello Kitty Madness
- No title
- Thomas & Friends Live!
- Mischa's First Passport
- Motherhood Forum Gathering
- Thomas Friends Live!
- Fidgets Play date
-
▼
September
(18)
Labels
My Blogger Frens
- Blurbelle - Sweet Angel Chloe
- Breastfeeding Mummies
- Cactusnah - Eagan
- Catherine's Jovan
- Cindy - Baby Travis
- Elaine's Blog - Ethan Swee
- Evelyn - Journey Into Parenthood
- Fenni - Aurora Glory-Anne
- Fenni - Glacier
- Geneveive - Joshua
- Gillian - Javier
- Gloomybear - Arielle
- Grace - Baby Ashlyn
- Grace's Eliza
- Irin - R&R Twins' Mummy
- Joelle- Seth Sara
- K@ye's Claire
- Kelley- Reflections of you & me
- Kittybride's Chloe
- Langlao's Ashlee
- Lazykat's Zee Yann
- Lilian - Krissa's Precious Moments
- Mashmallow- Our Footprints
- May - Prince Ervin
- Michelle's Keira
- Pax- Matthew & Joanne
- Plim - Bella & Bevis
- Poochi's Hazel
- Starfruit - Rae
- Tinkabel - Baby Matthias
- Ueno's Leroy
- Weishy's Hayley
- YY - Teng Little Muscle Man
0 comments: