Tuesday, 23 September 2008
Fondant Modelling Class
Mood: Satisfied; proud
This morning i attended the long-awaited Fondant modelling class conducted by Meng Choo. She makes great cupcakes and it took me some begging and coaxing to book myself a slot -phew..... I wanted to learnt he proper techniques so that i can start making cuppies and give them as pressies hehehe..Most of all, I hope to be able to make it and try baking some in time for Favian and Mischa's Birthday. I think the 'dream' is about to come true , Yay!
Look at my works:

We learnt how to create (from top left-right, bottom left-right):
- princess crown (I love this, simple an nice)
- booties
- sports car
- dog
- Princess
- handbag/clutch bag
Some close up views:





This morning i attended the long-awaited Fondant modelling class conducted by Meng Choo. She makes great cupcakes and it took me some begging and coaxing to book myself a slot -phew..... I wanted to learnt he proper techniques so that i can start making cuppies and give them as pressies hehehe..Most of all, I hope to be able to make it and try baking some in time for Favian and Mischa's Birthday. I think the 'dream' is about to come true , Yay!
Look at my works:
We learnt how to create (from top left-right, bottom left-right):
- princess crown (I love this, simple an nice)
- booties
- sports car
- dog
- Princess
- handbag/clutch bag
Some close up views:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- S@L
- A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.
Feedjit
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(96)
-
▼
September
(18)
- Love cuppies!
- Fondant Modelling Class
- Baking Cuppies!
- Thumbs up!
- Fish Head with Papaya Soup - BM booster
- Oven Baked Rice
- Chicken & Potatoes Stew
- 红槽鸡 - Red rice wine residue chicken
- Mischa is 10 Months - Toothchart
- Mooncake Making Season
- Lantern Fest at Chinese Garden
- Hello Kitty Madness
- No title
- Thomas & Friends Live!
- Mischa's First Passport
- Motherhood Forum Gathering
- Thomas Friends Live!
- Fidgets Play date
-
▼
September
(18)
Labels
My Blogger Frens
- Blurbelle - Sweet Angel Chloe
- Breastfeeding Mummies
- Cactusnah - Eagan
- Catherine's Jovan
- Cindy - Baby Travis
- Elaine's Blog - Ethan Swee
- Evelyn - Journey Into Parenthood
- Fenni - Aurora Glory-Anne
- Fenni - Glacier
- Geneveive - Joshua
- Gillian - Javier
- Gloomybear - Arielle
- Grace - Baby Ashlyn
- Grace's Eliza
- Irin - R&R Twins' Mummy
- Joelle- Seth Sara
- K@ye's Claire
- Kelley- Reflections of you & me
- Kittybride's Chloe
- Langlao's Ashlee
- Lazykat's Zee Yann
- Lilian - Krissa's Precious Moments
- Mashmallow- Our Footprints
- May - Prince Ervin
- Michelle's Keira
- Pax- Matthew & Joanne
- Plim - Bella & Bevis
- Poochi's Hazel
- Starfruit - Rae
- Tinkabel - Baby Matthias
- Ueno's Leroy
- Weishy's Hayley
- YY - Teng Little Muscle Man
1 comments:
wow, that's fantastic and very impressive! Now I have somewhere else to order my cuppies from... :)
You really are gd with your fingers.
Apologies for not keeping in touch, have been really busy with the two boys and could hardly sit down and type...
how have you been? email me at jameselaineswee@gmail.com when you free and I promise to write... :)
Hope to see you and the kids soon in dec... :)
In His Love,
elaine