Friday, 14 September 2007

Anybody interested in these?

Mood: Bushed!

After a weekend of spring cleaning, I have decided that I should 'part' with some of the toys at home since Mischa is on-the-way , we need more room for 2 kids to roam about...

I am selling this play tent away - actually quite sad to sell it off as Favian enjoys playing in the tent sleeping amongst the colourful balls. But hubby insisted to sell it away as it is taking too much space in Favian's room.

Anyone interested pls leave me a message. I am selling this play tent at S$59.00 incld the balls! Total value of the balls I bought already exceeded this amount. About 350 balls (cost approx. S$90). And a piece of Winnie the Pooh Inflatable Tumbler FREE! when you buy the whole set of tent with balls from me. (all pre-loved but in good condition)



0 comments:

A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.

blogging moms

Labels