Monday, 3 September 2007

Piggy ride

Mood: Relaxed

It has been a long time since we stepped into the newly refurbished IMM. Thinking of the days hubby and myself used to work there, it was like hell! Hahaha...now things are better. And IMM also looked better than before.

Whenever I am at IMM, I will sure visit my favourite store -DAISO! This time I managed to grab quite a bit of Sanrio Hello Kitty stuff at $2! Wow! Sanrio's things are never so cheap....so 'chip chip' must buy!

After that we went for dinner also for my favourite Ban Mian and the dessert was glutinous rice balls with longan soup. Favian wanted to ride on the new animal rides and of all animals he chose to ride on this Pink Fat Piggy....so cute




0 comments:

A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.

blogging moms

Labels