Friday, 21 September 2007

A pleasant surprise

Mood: Delighted

I woke up quite late as I had a long night chit chatting on MSN with a couple of frens. Today I felt so goggy, bad flu and swollen puffy eyes.....

Hubby came back from site and asked if I would like to go for lunch at Tonkichi at Takashimaya. Of course I want! Mouth-watering already just by the 'sound' of it. So I quickly changed and off we went to Taka.

Wah! So sad...Tonkichi was under renovation! What luck! But I must have my sushis and my Tonkatsu Rice Bowl....yummy...love it wet. So we went to Sushi Tei instead, 'no fish prawn also can'...

After lunch we walked around Taka and hubby asked if I would like to go to my favourite boutique to see-look. Haha this was surprise no.1. Usually he will not volunteer to go there unless I pester him...cos its LV boutique which you'll always spot a long queue outside the door. Seems like hubby was in a good mood so we went and patiently queued for about 10min.

As I was browsing thru the catalogue, surprise no. 2 came. Hubby asked me if I wanted to get anything, he will buy for me. I looked at him in surprise and shock! So I jokingly pointed to the wallet in the showcase - it was a Vernis wallet in the latest col, Amarante. It was a whopping $960 bucks! Whoa...but hubby said its nice and wanted to buy for me. But I was having 2nd tots because when I held it in my hands, my fingerprints were all over the wallet...and it looks horrible. Although I love the wallet very much, I decided to look around for other options. The I saw the neverfull bag that has been OOS for donkeys years...I asked hubby for his opinion if I should get that bag since its within his budget as well. $1000 (bag) vs $960 (wallet). Which is more worth it? Hubby said not this bag cos he didnt like the design. I looked around and saw this cute little hand bag, again Vernis range and in my favourite Amarante. Hubby also agreed that its nice and asked me to get it. Hee...its sort of my dream bag cos saw a few times before this colour was launched. And the price is not so justifiable for a small bag like this. Now I don't have to 'dream' of it anymore, maybe can hug the bag to sleep.

0 comments:

A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.

blogging moms

Labels