Friday, 28 September 2007
Cardigan for Favian
Mood: Smiley
This is the design of the cardigan which I am making for Favian.

I finally received my good-quality Addi Turbo Circular needles...really worth every penny....I started the cast-on last Saturday.
This is how it looked

I am working on the back of the cardi now and hope to finish this by tomorrow so that I can start on the front and collar very soon. I measured the back against Favian and it fits nicely.
This is the design of the cardigan which I am making for Favian.

I finally received my good-quality Addi Turbo Circular needles...really worth every penny....I started the cast-on last Saturday.
This is how it looked
I am working on the back of the cardi now and hope to finish this by tomorrow so that I can start on the front and collar very soon. I measured the back against Favian and it fits nicely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- S@L
- A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.
Feedjit
Labels
My Blogger Frens
- Blurbelle - Sweet Angel Chloe
- Breastfeeding Mummies
- Cactusnah - Eagan
- Catherine's Jovan
- Cindy - Baby Travis
- Elaine's Blog - Ethan Swee
- Evelyn - Journey Into Parenthood
- Fenni - Aurora Glory-Anne
- Fenni - Glacier
- Geneveive - Joshua
- Gillian - Javier
- Gloomybear - Arielle
- Grace - Baby Ashlyn
- Grace's Eliza
- Irin - R&R Twins' Mummy
- Joelle- Seth Sara
- K@ye's Claire
- Kelley- Reflections of you & me
- Kittybride's Chloe
- Langlao's Ashlee
- Lazykat's Zee Yann
- Lilian - Krissa's Precious Moments
- Mashmallow- Our Footprints
- May - Prince Ervin
- Michelle's Keira
- Pax- Matthew & Joanne
- Plim - Bella & Bevis
- Poochi's Hazel
- Starfruit - Rae
- Tinkabel - Baby Matthias
- Ueno's Leroy
- Weishy's Hayley
- YY - Teng Little Muscle Man
0 comments: