Wednesday, 12 September 2007
Spring cleaning week
Mood: Tired
Phew...! It's been a long time since I last posted on my blog. These 2 weeks I have been busy rearranging the furniture in the 2 bedrooms, shopping for kiddy furniture from Ikea for Favian and spring cleaning! You must be wondering why I am spring cleaning at this time of the year, well cos we were expecting our new maid the last few days and we had to make some room for her.
I feel rather sad that Favian does not have his own bedroom, but to share the study room with daddy. That's why I try to create a cosy corner for him with all the cartoony stuff. I was telling hubby to work harder so that we can get a bigger unit in a few year's time (hahaha..hopefully a landed la....*dreaming*)
I have put aside my knitting for the past few weeks and this is my latest update:
1) bonnet (a long time UFO) -decided to forget about it and come back later)
2) cardigan for Favian - casted on and knitted a few rows..but the lousy needle I bought from Spotlight cannot make it...the yarn kept getting stuck at the part where the flexi cord meets the needle..really got on my nerves...so decided to re-cast again when I receive my new needles (jus bidded 2 pairs of good quality Addi needles at a good good price!
3) Started a scarf for Favian's Godma ( I know you are reading this....be patient...almost done..)

I received my new stash of needles which I bidded on Ebay (thanks to Dor again for the great recommendation....although the cable needles cords are a bit hmm... cheapo, but ya the price i paid for them are indeed cheapo...so what more can I ask for? Good enough for a beginner like me.

My latest knitting stash: So many yarns but nothing concrete in mind really...pink & brown with cream ones most likely will be booties for Mischa. And I just bought the Turquoise Snowflake for fun. hahaha...

Phew...! It's been a long time since I last posted on my blog. These 2 weeks I have been busy rearranging the furniture in the 2 bedrooms, shopping for kiddy furniture from Ikea for Favian and spring cleaning! You must be wondering why I am spring cleaning at this time of the year, well cos we were expecting our new maid the last few days and we had to make some room for her.
I feel rather sad that Favian does not have his own bedroom, but to share the study room with daddy. That's why I try to create a cosy corner for him with all the cartoony stuff. I was telling hubby to work harder so that we can get a bigger unit in a few year's time (hahaha..hopefully a landed la....*dreaming*)
I have put aside my knitting for the past few weeks and this is my latest update:
1) bonnet (a long time UFO) -decided to forget about it and come back later)
2) cardigan for Favian - casted on and knitted a few rows..but the lousy needle I bought from Spotlight cannot make it...the yarn kept getting stuck at the part where the flexi cord meets the needle..really got on my nerves...so decided to re-cast again when I receive my new needles (jus bidded 2 pairs of good quality Addi needles at a good good price!
3) Started a scarf for Favian's Godma ( I know you are reading this....be patient...almost done..)
I received my new stash of needles which I bidded on Ebay (thanks to Dor again for the great recommendation....although the cable needles cords are a bit hmm... cheapo, but ya the price i paid for them are indeed cheapo...so what more can I ask for? Good enough for a beginner like me.
My latest knitting stash: So many yarns but nothing concrete in mind really...pink & brown with cream ones most likely will be booties for Mischa. And I just bought the Turquoise Snowflake for fun. hahaha...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- S@L
- A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.
Feedjit
Labels
My Blogger Frens
- Blurbelle - Sweet Angel Chloe
- Breastfeeding Mummies
- Cactusnah - Eagan
- Catherine's Jovan
- Cindy - Baby Travis
- Elaine's Blog - Ethan Swee
- Evelyn - Journey Into Parenthood
- Fenni - Aurora Glory-Anne
- Fenni - Glacier
- Geneveive - Joshua
- Gillian - Javier
- Gloomybear - Arielle
- Grace - Baby Ashlyn
- Grace's Eliza
- Irin - R&R Twins' Mummy
- Joelle- Seth Sara
- K@ye's Claire
- Kelley- Reflections of you & me
- Kittybride's Chloe
- Langlao's Ashlee
- Lazykat's Zee Yann
- Lilian - Krissa's Precious Moments
- Mashmallow- Our Footprints
- May - Prince Ervin
- Michelle's Keira
- Pax- Matthew & Joanne
- Plim - Bella & Bevis
- Poochi's Hazel
- Starfruit - Rae
- Tinkabel - Baby Matthias
- Ueno's Leroy
- Weishy's Hayley
- YY - Teng Little Muscle Man
0 comments: