Monday, 18 April 2011

Cookbook and recipe

I need new inspirations for recipes! Anyone?  I'm so running out of ideas what to cook daily cos now I do the cooking for most of the meals at home. I have tons of cookbook but some of the dishes are just too much of a hassle to whip up at home. So i need practical, tasty and healthy recipes.

The good news is that my maid finally can cook simple dishes like soups and basic Chinese dishes. So sometimes when i need to catch up with some girlfrens, I can ask her to take over my duties so that my children and hubby won't starve.

Joyce, my very close buddy is going away soon as her hubby got posted to New York and it'll be quite firm unless they have different plans in the last hour. After talking to her the other day when we had tea, I suddenly have this idea when she shared her worries with me. She is worried that she cannot be a good SAHM (she manages her Dad's business currently). And her main worries will be loneliness and cooking for her son and herself.
Thus i have this thought to compile a simple list if recipe especially those 'one-pot' meals for her before she goes off. I hope it'll come in handy when you run out of ideas. I will surely miss you babe....


Photobucket

0 comments:

A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.

blogging moms

Labels