Sunday, 17 April 2011

I love statement rings










My love for statement rings started when I was in NAFA. I used to collect tons of chunky rings, mostly of special stones or silver. Diamond rings are so passe and they lack character. I only wear my solitaire for dinner functions and thats about it.
Chunky statement rings add an oomph to and outfit. My ultimate style has always been fuss-free casual chic. I am myself in denims and tees..but it's too boring hence i always play with accessories. That's why I was over the moon when I discovered Wendy's lookbook (see my previous posts on her)
 These are some of my favourite pieces:
From Swarovski - I'm so bringing her home...:)


I have this set of stacking rings and love them! U can wear them individually or as a cluster ring set. So versatile!

From Swarovski

From Swarovski

From Swarovski

from Swarovski
 

From Swarovki

From Swarovski





Photobucket

0 comments:

A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.

blogging moms

Labels