Sunday, 10 April 2011

This week

My work has been piling up , no thanks to the last minute changes by the client!
I've also been following Hubby to a few viewings and here's what I have been up to the entire week...



What's inside my Chanel bag?



Sent Dad and Mum off for their trip to Korea.





Breakfast for Hubby and I. Simply love the Eggs Ben and Salmon Scrambled eggs...Hubby prefers the salmon muffin


Saw this Dior Panarea tote on a lady at United Sq.. Fell in love with the pink colour but later found out that it's limited edition for Hawaii and only 200pcs were produced! Sigh...


My camellia sandals- super comfy!


Kyushu fair at Isetan. My all-time favs Mentai salad and wasabi octopus. I added preserved Ginger to make it more appetizing. I'm craving for them again...


Braided my hair before heading off to meet Karin. The weather's so hot these days!


Favian's first lesson at the MPM. He is loving it!


Brought kiddos for a long-awaited swim at Anchorvale CC.


My Lil vain pot! Strikes a pose by herself.





And now for some fun....


Does the above photo ring a bell??? See below...



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Elaine Swee said...

shopaholics think alike... we have the same pair of camelia flats, I got mine here, they come in black and pink too... pity no red (for you)... hee hee

S@L said...

what? Pink and black! ? how much did u get them for? I bet it must be reallly value for $$...everything is inflated here!

I want the pink and black...help me buy....:P
we only hv white, blue (fugly blue) and dark beige :(

A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.

blogging moms

Labels