Saturday, 2 April 2011

Back on track

I'm finally back on track with my routine since the maid has gotten some use to the daily chores as well.
However Mischa is still back sleeping on our bed.. It's too chaotic for 2 kids to sleep with the maid... They fun fall asleep till midnight and it was driving me crazy! So it's back to the previous arrangement that the maid will sleep by herself.

I've also embarked on a new project with Karin.
I'm working on this massage cum facial parlour and it's quite a challenging project for me. Working with Karin since we were from our ex company, has always been a great partnership. We were just casually chatting over lunch one day and she asked me to take on this project with her. It's such a great opportunity that I didn't want to miss.
I'm also puttin aside my sewing business for a while though I'm still working on paid orders till end April. I'll be taking a break to concentrate on helping Hubby in property and also my new ID venture.
Let's hope things turn out for the better... Really..

On a side note, the past 2 weeks I tagged along Hubby for viewing to get myself into the momentum... I'm quite loving it... :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.

blogging moms

Labels