Thursday, 31 March 2011

Our calendar 2011

This is such a late post but nonetheless I finally got down to do the layout for this calendar and got it printed after procrastinating for a year since I signed the photo package at an IT fair!
I still have 2 coffee table books and a soft cover album to do.
I've decided that each of the coffee table book will be for my Japan 2009 and Korea 2010 vacation.
The soft cover book will be a random collection of the kiddos' photos. Luckily I still have until the end if this year before the voucher expires... Let's see....







































- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.

blogging moms

Labels