Tuesday, 1 March 2011

Chanel Spring -Summer 2011

Just went into Chanel's website...the new Spring-Summer Act II collections are out. I smell trouble...
and i'm really really gonna save up for these...


Love the vintage take on this bag. somewhat retro chic . And this grey is to-die-for! I lack a grey bag in my wardrobe! I'll love to have this....$$$

this comes in a black with gold harware version. I am seriously thinking of the black version instead of a GST which is really common. Will have to see the real thing to be convinced


Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love reading abt ur bags
- SQ

A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.

blogging moms

Labels