Tuesday, 1 March 2011

Lost world

Recently I haven't got the mood to start on my sewing project.
I'm not sure why perhaps it's the fear of messing up the place and have no one to clear up after that. I'm so used to my previous maid cleaning up after I'm done and I always have a clean desk to start on my next project.
Well I won't say that I miss her around but I do appreciate the fact that she was kinda initiative in that area. However I really would not keep her even though she is good in that sense. I can never stand someone who has an attitude problem nomatter how good she was with housework whatsoever. Imagine paying her $$ and still having to put up with her diva attitude!

My new maid should be here sometime next week or so, I cross my fingers and my toes. I'm just so sick of the nitty gritty day-to-day stuffs that I have to do. E.g, cleaning up after the kids, washing dishes etc. I'm lazy, or whatever you call it. I can work till dawn and still enjoy it but not housechores... U can kill me!

I'm also starting to feel so aimless and it's making me moody. Looking forward to Friday when I can have night out with Hubby & my brother cos we're catching Emily of Emerald hill after dinner! Yippeee!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.

blogging moms

Labels