Thursday, 10 March 2011

Tired to the max!

It's been a crazy  3 weeks i tell you. I'm 'zombified' (if there's even this word!), not having enough sleep and having to attend to the nitty-gritty stuffs in the day.

My maid's gone for almost a month, and i haven't been really doing much chores lately, just 'nuah-ing' at home in front of the TV or surfing the forum and FB.
I have tons of orders to catch up with and I'm slowly working on them. 2 things to share:
Bad news first, the maid i previously selected fresh from Philipines still hasn't got a confirmation from agency if she's gonna make it here. Good news is, i have chosen a transfer maid ( i sweared not to take a transfer maid!! Argh!) out of desperation.. I think it's fate (too early to consider it luck) that i found this agency. I was enquiring about another maid whom i did a search online and found her biodata. But she's been taken so this agent recommended this transfer maid to me.
I rushed down to Far East just to check it out and interview her. She's pleasant looking, much younger than my previous maid, neat and clean looking.
She should be able to come over  by next week (cross my fingers). I really need to get back to my routine and plenty of good nights sleep cos' I intend to let the new helper sleep in with Mischa! Woohoo! hopefully i'll be able to sneek out for some late night movies with hb soon!




Photobucket

0 comments:

A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.

blogging moms

Labels