Tuesday, 1 March 2011
Pretty nails make my day!
Yes! A nice set of nails just brightens up a girl's day isn't it? It's simple things like that making me happy or at least breaking me away from my moodiness for a while.
I actually love to do my own mani/pedicure than to go to the salon.
I've been using all sorts of brands of nail polish and my fav has got to be OPI.
Today I did a simple manicure and it's my 1st time using this coral colour varnish which I bought sometime ago. I still have alot of polishes that hasn't made their debut yet.

This coral tone makes me happy! My colour for today!

I was also in the mood to re-organize my mani/pedi kits and polishes... It's rather therapeutic sorting out these stuffs...
I've thrown alot of bottles away since they have dried up or I no longer fancy the colours. I'm gonna replace them again with bright chirpy colours cos I realized I have alot of neutrals and pinks!


I have problem nails that do not last when they are long. Brittle nails, peeling nails, chipping and whatever you can think of. So I depend alot on nail nourishing products and have been using Sally Hansen's for many years and i swear by them especially the Nailgrowth Miracle. Its already my 4th bottle since it was first launched. I'm crazy over their nail products thought not really the nail polish.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
I actually love to do my own mani/pedicure than to go to the salon.
I've been using all sorts of brands of nail polish and my fav has got to be OPI.
Today I did a simple manicure and it's my 1st time using this coral colour varnish which I bought sometime ago. I still have alot of polishes that hasn't made their debut yet.

This coral tone makes me happy! My colour for today!

I was also in the mood to re-organize my mani/pedi kits and polishes... It's rather therapeutic sorting out these stuffs...
I've thrown alot of bottles away since they have dried up or I no longer fancy the colours. I'm gonna replace them again with bright chirpy colours cos I realized I have alot of neutrals and pinks!


I have problem nails that do not last when they are long. Brittle nails, peeling nails, chipping and whatever you can think of. So I depend alot on nail nourishing products and have been using Sally Hansen's for many years and i swear by them especially the Nailgrowth Miracle. Its already my 4th bottle since it was first launched. I'm crazy over their nail products thought not really the nail polish.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- S@L
- A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.
Feedjit
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(86)
-
▼
March
(22)
- Our calendar 2011
- Buying Chanel...love it or can't afford Hermes
- Coming soon.
- Bushed!!
- Tweets that touched my heart...I LOVE JAPAN!
- This is what I am today
- The power of an Earthquake
- Chanel Factory in France
- My brave son
- Sorrows in Japan
- Let's stand up, WOMEN!
- Bye bye tooth gap
- Tired to the max!
- Cheating husband or wife?
- The Adjustment Bureau and Emily Blunt
- Emily of Emerald Hill
- My boy...
- Real life doll!
- Pretty nails make my day!
- Lost world
- Chanel Spring -Summer 2011
- All about eyes
-
▼
March
(22)
Labels
My Blogger Frens
- Blurbelle - Sweet Angel Chloe
- Breastfeeding Mummies
- Cactusnah - Eagan
- Catherine's Jovan
- Cindy - Baby Travis
- Elaine's Blog - Ethan Swee
- Evelyn - Journey Into Parenthood
- Fenni - Aurora Glory-Anne
- Fenni - Glacier
- Geneveive - Joshua
- Gillian - Javier
- Gloomybear - Arielle
- Grace - Baby Ashlyn
- Grace's Eliza
- Irin - R&R Twins' Mummy
- Joelle- Seth Sara
- K@ye's Claire
- Kelley- Reflections of you & me
- Kittybride's Chloe
- Langlao's Ashlee
- Lazykat's Zee Yann
- Lilian - Krissa's Precious Moments
- Mashmallow- Our Footprints
- May - Prince Ervin
- Michelle's Keira
- Pax- Matthew & Joanne
- Plim - Bella & Bevis
- Poochi's Hazel
- Starfruit - Rae
- Tinkabel - Baby Matthias
- Ueno's Leroy
- Weishy's Hayley
- YY - Teng Little Muscle Man
0 comments: