Thursday, 3 March 2011

My boy...

We lost it. Hubby and I was so mad at Favian last night. I usually leave the coaching to Hubby but last night he was busy so I had to take over the task.
I am really disappointed at him sometimes when he doesnt pay attention and makes careless mistakes in his work. It was mathematics. It was torturing for both him and myself.
When Hubby came home, he took over from me and it got worse.
The work was tough alright, and my boy is quite a dreamer sometimes. I really hope he cab buck up in that aspect. Hubby and I are also trying to work out a better way to coach him without us having to lose it at him.
It's tough for my baby too, but it's a fact in Singapore that education has always been the priority. Here's some of his shots when he was at work









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.

blogging moms

Labels