Tuesday, 1 March 2011

All about eyes

I was searching for tutorials on applying false lashes and came across this blogger. She focuses mainly on eye makeup and provided really good tips on applying falsies - which I'm so gonna try someday.

Loves the dramatic eye makeup she did but only suitable for fancy parties if any...though some of the more subtle ones might work for some dinner and dance occasions.
Check out her Blog



I love this!





I love how natural this effect is
and here's the tutorial for applying the falsies by the same blogger too. something different and easy.




Photobucket

0 comments:

A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.

blogging moms

Labels