Tuesday, 15 March 2011

This is what I am today


I can feel the throat infection coming...
 And my new helper just came today, tons to tell her. can you imagine an entire month of mess in the house? Oh another mission I hope to succeed...tonight is the 1st time Mischa's sleeping with the new helper. I hope she can bond with Mischa more so that I can sneek out once a while for some late night movies or catch up with my girl friends.
Let's hope they both like one another.
Just downed some beer (hoping to 'cool' my body and soothe the throat) and feel like sleeping now....


Photobucket

0 comments:

A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.

blogging moms

Labels