Thursday, 2 December 2010

1 more day to go!

The agency just called to say that there will be a delay in the flight tomorrow. So instead of checking in at 830pm, will be an hour later :(
anyway good that we dun hv to wolf down our dinner (u know with 2 kids who eat like snails crawling ) and we hav more time to sleep before we reach Seoul the next morning.

Another day more to go for our much anticipated trip to S Korea. Pray pray pray that the situation there doesn't get worse. I want my winter wonderland, eat, shop and play! Kiddos are as excited as me :P

Hiaz but dammit that i hv to catch a flu and slight fever at this time. :( So frustrated! Need to rush out the last dress before I m done till I come bk. Sneezing away and teary-eye...need a rest soon. And I haven't even started packing my luggage yet ...haha!

0 comments:

A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.

blogging moms

Labels